Monday, March 21, 2011

MAN of my DREAMS♥


Will it ever be an infatuation in the past?
Or is it a feeling of obsession?
Nothing compares to the beauty of your soul
But my love is not compatible to fit my whole

Giving you my heart,is the bravest thing I'd done
Sharing you my thoughts, is the happiest moment of my life
Receiving a prayer from my Godly soul,a wished upon a star
Loving you forever, is my ETERNAL swear

Curse upon the meadows of flame and guilt
I had been a prisoner on the dawn's mourn
Facing upon my life's trial
Washed away by your deepest smile

You touched me by your midnight call
You hold me on my deepest sorrow
Waiting you forever is my biggest challenge
Never been an interruption on my darkest side

God planned you to be my mate
Not only my lover but also my friend
In times of troubles or in pain
I'll be on your side forevermore

This feeling is not an option
It is a quest that I may request
Time is my deepest warrior
Distance is never been

You've been the gift of my life
I'll treasure it for lifetime span
Not lust, nor greed that I may fond
Forever and always will my heart desire..ILOVEYOU 28=]

1 comment: