Friday, March 18, 2011

Two Worlds Apart


His EYES were the most brightest thing I've ever seen
His LIPS were the sweetest thing I've ever tasted
His words touched my soul
His love is the most precious gift I've ever had

Distance is never been a hindrance to his love
Every single time, I'd never wasted because it always counts
Every night,I dream of him
Every star I count, I wish he was one of them

I felt at ease; no hardship
I gave him all, I trust him, I love him
No certain name I can't describe; No particular reason why I loved him
Definitely,I conclude,he's the ONE.

Loving you was fate; I never doubt that I found you
I had no difficulty of loving you,coz' my feeling's erotic
I'm glad you loved me thought we're million miles away
Seas nor Oceans can't hinder us from loving each other.

You're always in my heart where you should belong
Every time I think of you, the more I miss you
I'll love you till the end
This I promise you♥

4 comments:

  1. --toinx! meganon..haha. inspired lng! haha=}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vendetta
    I almost say frewell when I visited hell

    Stars are seen as cupid's arrows are in between

    That darkness before the day of the hearts

    We are together as I heard the sound...



    Suddenly, electric current flows to my body

    The sound made me uneasy as it blow myself away

    mY heartbeat stopped realizing I'm about to drop

    Somebody help me! My angel took me to hell



    But nonetheless, the game is not over yet

    Ive got my dominion to fight for demon

    Its not yet the end t say its chankmate

    As i will show you how to it a draw



    There will be a torn between to hearts

    that will make a curse that lasts

    To the one I loved before

    and to the devil who took the prize i cared for



    I'm sorry but I have to do this on my way

    for I'll repay I've lost in that hell of february

    aceept my love again and I'll let you feel the pain

    take vendetta- my heart's vengeange. . .



    mr_cas

    ReplyDelete
  3. --wow! how sweet! i lab it! tnx po sa comments! :}

    ReplyDelete