Monday, August 29, 2011

God is love♥

First and for most, I love my parents named Paterna Dacumos & Ruben Dacumos. I love my sister Rhona Mae, my friends (many to mention) and my boyfriend, Johnathan Paul. Maybe, I think those I love also loved me. Because the certain amount they shown me love, is the certain amount I pay back doubled. From the certain people I mentioned above, the one who hurt me most is my boyfriend, Johnathan Paul because we broke up two times and it really hurt me a lot. Because he is my first boyfriend whom I treated seriously. To all the guys I loved before, he’s the one who treated me so nice even though we’re having an affair via online because he is far from me and I know that long distance relationship is really complicated. I know love conquers all and according to John 20:21-23, anyone who committed sins against others is not yet forgiven unless you do not forgive them and this gives me the lesson to forgive others especially forgiving my sins first before others. If I have a strong belief in the Messiah, I know my sins will be forgiven. Forgiveness is so important in human life especially us, we’re not perfect and so, we must have longer patience and understanding. We must forgive others not just because we felt pity but because it’s sincere and compassionate. By accepting repentance and forgiveness, the gates of heaven will open for all sinners to repent. And by exercising such, we will receive the gifts of the Holy Spirit. We must love each other deeply, because love covers a multitude of sins. Offer hospitability to one another without grumbling. We must not take revenge but we must leave room for God’s wrath. For it is written, “It is mine to avenge; I will repay”, says the Lord. On the contrary:


“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
If he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head”

No comments:

Post a Comment