Sunday, August 9, 2015

"Guardian Angels"

Are angels real? Are there fallen angels? Does guardian angels do exist?

These are just few questions which I wandered way back when I was 5. Maybe they exist going back to ancient and bible times. Angels do really exist. Religious-catholic people, lay ministers,lay leaders and pastors knew these stuff. I grew on a religious and devoted family where my parents taught me and my younger sister to pray the Guardian Angel prayer. And it goes like this:

''Angel of God,
My guardian dear.
To whom God's love, commits me here.
Ever this day/ night be at my side,
To lead,to rule
to guide and love, Amen.''

This really helps me to ease my feelings and fears whenever I recite this prayer especially during exams, quizzes and even getting for a job interview. This prayer really gives me guts and knowing that my guardian angel Raphael (one of the seven archangels) is still up above to guide me, It's not even bad not to believe from our elders that there is still up above who is watching all our deeds.

Well, if you ask me if angels are real? a big YES! angels are everywhere I tell you. It doesn't need proofs or evidences just to believe. If you knew the answer in your heart. There are angels! Your guardian angel is there at your side. Keeping you safe from harm, diseases, temptation or disasters. Just be silent, call them from your heart and there presence is still there even if you can't see them.


Fallen angels? I remember back the movie where Nicholas Cage is one of the casts entitled "City of Angels", its a movie where a guardian angel (Nicholas Cage) always guides a girl surgeon(Meg Ryan). Almost all of her major surgery were successful because of her guardian angel then eventually this guardian angel fell in love with the surgeon even if she is engaged. But then, the guardian angel finds a way to be human to love the surgeon mortally. Then, the guardian angel met a patient that is a guardian angel before. He told him how he became human by surrendering his immortality and when he became human he finds this surgeon and confessed that he is the angel behind those successful surgeries. Unfortunately, the surgeon died but then the angel experiences mortal body and felt happy. In this movie, the patient where the angel met told him that 90% of the world's population are fallen angels. Where angels surrender their divine being and became man because they fell in love with their masters. Well, maybe I could say that I partially believe in this. hehehe! That's why, I ain't have a boy friend yet.

Angels? yeah, maybe real maybe not. Well it's for you to find out!

Want to know who is your guardian angel? Check it out here--> https://www.angelhaven.com/aod/

No comments:

Post a Comment