Sunday, August 9, 2015

''Bratz (Movie Review)"

Hi Guys! It's nice to be back in blog site again. It's been a year since I posted my last article. Well, there are so so so many things that happened for almost a year and a half. Finally! I graduated college! WOOHOO! Got my Bachelor's degree in Business Administration major in Financial Management. Love life? yeah, few guys leaved and left hahaha!

Well, back to the blog. I want to share this movie to all those who just graduated college,high school or even just elementary. I really relate to this movie. Here above is attached the trailer,check it out. I remember my best friends here. But sad to say we are just two hehehe. Real friends are really hard to find especially in college. Thesis papers, OJT problems, long chapter tests, departmental exams even NSTP community services. Damn! Burning hell! Kudos to all College graduates! At last, WE MADE IT THROUGH HELL AND HEAVEN! YEAH! \m/

HAHAHAHA! Here in this movie, I remember 'Mean girls' who also made their way to evil deeds and laughs. But in the end, friendship and sportsmanship is the lesson you will learn. A Real and True friend is your greatest achievement you could ever won. Well, HAPPY GRADUATION to all of US! The next chapter of our lives is still waiting for us. Be happy! Rejoice and SMILE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment