Friday, September 23, 2011

Pinagtaling Mga Puso




My family is the most precious gift I ever had in my entire life. They gave me the inspiration to foretell my dreams and are in my wishes always and forever. God gave them to guide me especially in times of decision and in the most sorrowful times of my life. They always advice me to be a good, descent, lovely, formal and conservative lady in order for me not to have difficult times in choosing my husband in the future. I always have an idle man in life. Ever since I started to mature and have wise decisions, I visualize a man who will make my dreams come true but when I start to realize that no one is perfect and no one is to be called “MR. RIGHT”, I begin to think the simplest asset a man could ever be. As of now, I have standards that I find to most guys, such as simple, intelligent, respectful, hardworking, wise and romantic. I always promise to myself that I will be a good mom, a responsible woman, a lovable wife and a very concern mother. I always want to make things right even though I couldn’t make it perfect. Because I know that there is no such thing as PERFECT but God gave us many chances to make things right. I want to have 2-3 kids, a healthy family, a cheerful husband and full of hopes and aspirations. I do believe in the Sacrament of Marriage, because we Filipinos are family oriented, and grew up on our Christian beliefs and customs. We, have the traditional belief of being attach on our family especially on our parents. Just because of this belief, we don’t consider DIVORCE here in the Philippines. Because we are joined together under the blessings of God and according to the bible, a man can’t destroy a contract under the consecration of God alone. As a young citizen of the Philippines, we must stay on our beliefs especially in marriage. Nowadays, most people are destroying this marriage just because of misunderstandings and problems like financial and emotional aspects. If we love each other, as soon as we can fix everything, we must use our time and fix all the things just to save the family. Children will be so affected and will suffer too much if we can’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment