Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Beef stew for the soul: Officially Missing You

Yeah ryt! I'm vain. hahaha

ok ok! I miss him. Can you not let your feelings over you? OMG! NO!!

Our relationship with my boyfriend is so so hard. Really hard! LDR! That's the term! As in LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP. Quite easy to say you can last, but tell me? How far?

I can say that on the long run, its pretty obvious it not working anymore. But i tell you, we can survive this relationship. We're both born on August, we're Leos. Leos are born loyal. We know the feeling of being broken and left. So it's hard for us to see who's first to say we've cheat!

Secondly, we can survive this kind of relationship by use of our own cellphones. Prepaid load is a problem though but I know we're strong enough to say that we can last by not stopping our communication.

And lastly, We love each other so much. I meet his parents, his brother and cousin. I know thats an assurance.

Well, I think im just having my personal drama here again. Nothing to say much.

Just missing him.


1 comment: