Monday, March 29, 2010

PURPLE SUMMER


A sparkling diamond
That captivates the eyes
Or could it be...
An intense feeling

A world of vast illusion
That preoccupies your sanity
That you explore, so free.
But do you really know me?

My very nature fashions
A universal beauty
Dwelling in sacred permanence
Bound by faith and commitment.

My wholeness is not born
Out of ephemeral passion
Indeed, I am real
At the face of affectionate decision.

Be guided by the hands of time
Dance with the music of life
Grow, live and learn...
Keep on believing.

Our paths shall surpass divergence
I am the promise of Forever
Truly I am...Hurt!

2 comments:

  1. This is my new composition. I made this poem inspired from a man who made me cry, a few days ago. He thought me how to be strong and how to be wise in matters of heartaches.T_T
    Though, I love this poem!!!
    This is one of the poems I have made for my batchmates who will graduate tomorrow..
    We made it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This piece is masterpiece inspired by GENUINE TUMA-AG..
    THANKS TO YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete