Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"Lamentations of Love"



I am the wind brought forth by the darkness of the night..
Silent, swift, and yet, subtle..
I am the first rays of morning light that races from the eastern horizon..
Soft, light, and so full of gentle warmth..
I am the first gentle drops of rain after a very long drought..
Cool,beautiful and so refreshing..
I am love..
And joy is mine.

I am not an accident of time, brought about by different forces..
I do not exist in a single moment, I am forever..
I'm not a product of spontaneous creation..
I do not suddenly occur at first sight..
But it is through me, that you see this world..
I am LOVE..
I am the alpha and the omega..

And yet, many times, I have been wronged..
For so many times, I have been blamed for grief..
Yes, the world goes round because of love..
I bring forth joy, and grief at my demise..
The flames of Troy and the blood of Romeo..
The birth of Christ and the death of Christ..
For Love,
For me.

Love, is somewhat like the finest of black chocolates..
90% bitter and 10% sweet..
Plaisir d'Amour,ne dure gu un moment.
Chagrin d'Amour,ne dure toute la vie..
Laugh,and laugh heartily..
aND YOU'LL CRY MORE OFTEN..
I am love..
And I do shed my tears..

Many have tried to find my meaning..
What is love? what is its object?
Many have tried, and ended in frustration..
For it is when you try to reason with love,
That you will discover that you have lost your own essence..
For I am not a matter of man's mortal thought..
Love is..
Because of love..

Yes, the world is borne of love..
And Armageddon beckons of love..
And when you laugh, I laugh with you..
And when you cry, I cry with you..
I do shed my own tears..
I cry..
Because of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment