Saturday, July 7, 2012

"Beef Stew for the Soul: Prelims"

Ah!! It's really the start of classes! WELCOME 3RD year!! ^^_V

Being an Accountancy major having 3-4 back subjects is really really tough! Well, as a matter in fact, I was supposed to graduate next school year. But because of having back subjects due to failure of some subjects last semesters. I will able to graduate on October 2014. And it is really a shocking news to my parents if they knew that I'll be graduating as an Octoberian. And this isn't happening in our previous family clans. Well, who cares? Besides, being in this course is never easy. Solving problems often, recitations, projects, future thesis and a lot! lot! memorization of the Philippine Laws and articles. Huh! never easy! Who says Accountancy is easy? According to the world statistics and records, Accountancy degree is one among the most difficult courses ever been recorded. Luckily, I must be proud of it cause I passed the first two years of being in this college. Indeed, I took three times one of my accounting subject and it is really a disgrace. My parents never knew that! They just knew that I take it twice! :P

In our university, there are nine colleges/ departments where you can pick one. When I was still a fresh high school grad before, I am really deep seated to think what will be my course to choose. My parents have told me to pursue my childhood dream to be an accountant,and so UNFORTUNATELY, I have chosen this course. Oh yeah! I'm enjoying MOM! DAD! >:( hahaha! a big LOL! :P

I envision my self before to teach students, wearing a black coat and pencil skirt, a cute hair bun, a big glasses wearing on the top of my nose, and a very long stick! with a chalk box and eraser board. haha! can you guess what I suppose to be soon? LOL! Yeah! a TEACHER! :)

Well, look where I am now?

Bringing 900-1000 paged book, a big bag pack, (a geek perhaps)

It is really a big sacrifice in my part, I wasn't able to pick my choice before cause Time has really been so fast to pick the right course, and now my lil sis has been taking Education major in English which suppose to be my chosen course? Damn hell! so unfair! my parents weren't permitted me to take that course while in fact my lil sister gave a damn shit for it? oh c'mon! Let's admit it that my sister is more intellectual in Math than me! and in fact, my favorite subject ever since the world has begun is ENGLISH! ok? chill?! T.T very very disappointing much ! :(

The important thing right now is to do my best and give my part to my parents, be thankful for letting me study in a prestigious school though I am having a hard time analyzing some lessons in school. Cause the truth is, Accounting subject is really hard! *sigh!

I don't really give a damn in this issue. What matters is that I am happy cause two more years, and I'm struck our from this hell school. hahaha!

Ok, let's see what's in our school? hmm? Boys? yes! Girls? yup! Happy? NO!

Actually, our college is the most students in the university, School of Accountancy and Business Management. It was relocated into a new building far away from the city. It has almost 8000 students and faculty,staff members. Our school is a 10 story building, and it looks like a hotel. Located on top of a mountain. And it is like plateau indeed! The school has well facilitated culinary equipments, dining and business halls appropriate for business courses. The school population consists mainly of Accountancy majors, marketing, Business Administration courses like Entrepreneurship, Financial Managements, Business Economics, and the like. And there are also courses appropriated for dining and hotel, travel and tours managements.

Students in the commerce department looks mature than usual according to professors and mentors from the main building. Because, you can normally see students wearing at their corporate attires everyday, and uniform with high heels, hair updo, accessories and make ups,neck ties and leather shoes, skirts, bringing along their brief cases and folders. Typically seen in corporations and more likely in local business areas.

Their is only one thing I regret for being part in the commerce department. The HTM (Hotel and Tourism Management) students. HTM students are very sophisticated in the like. Very elite in the sense that they don't know how to mingle and have ways to make friends with other courses. As if they owe the school, like brats and mean characters in a usual telenovelas in tv. They always look at their best, always in make up, strong fumes and irritating sound of their heels. Staring us like no other tomorrow. Very very awful! Professors and mentors, don't like their aura well indeed, they always make a space on the top to impress themselves. Their faces were colored rainbow like chuckie doll. And they always like to walk on busy corridors with their fuckshit heels! God damn it! They're like bitch ass holes ! I hate them! And I'm irritated by their gazes. An colored blonde hair with skinny jeans and heels, see through blouses! Shit? did the guards on the main gate did not check their outfits before entering the school? This is a Catholic school! While I was suppose to enter the gate, I just wore my tattered jeans, and they insisted me to go home just because I wore a little run through jeans? Where is justice in the society? damn!

I know within, Non-HTM courses are more brilliant ! though we can't walk with heels and skirts. How can they use their "PLEASING PERSONALITY"if they ain't know how to spell "MISSISSIPPI?" HAHA!

P.S: What is beauty if you're brain is empty!

END OF CLASSES, CLASS DISMISSED! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment