Monday, July 16, 2012

"Loving you though miles away"

Femme? Inlove? Demre?
Virgin? Wild? Nympho?
I wasn't suppose to tell you this.
I'm confuse on my behavior 
And I'm sure of this.

My amour is far away
I can't endure the feeling of my affair
Loving him in thousand ways
Distance can't turn us away

When the night is blue
And the sky is light
Thinking him since mid twilight
When will we feel the caress blown

Patronizing your tender lips like a sweet nectar
Smelling your flesh like a new baked suelo
Your essence
Your smile
The sparkle in your eyes
The sorrows behind each glance
The tenderness of each caress
The tempting steno of desire

Choosing him with every effect
Unconditionally, moving here on earth
Though living in warfreak dimension
Missing him a million times
Still killing this one-night lullabies

One word is enough?
Is it harsh to curse the light?
That flowsevery now and then
Remembering the succulent delight

Kissing him divine
Whispering me good night
Tapping my tits sweet byes
Adoring a cave of nice ties

Enduring the dawn with bitter tears
Staying up late having deep cries
Tickling myself to ease the pain
Do I need a sweet cane for the rain?

The weather is hot,
Sometimes cold
Rainy nor sunny
I don't know

When will my love
Will come back
The time is passing
The doors will soon locked.

No comments:

Post a Comment