Saturday, May 2, 2020

My Acne Journey Day 5: Overcoming Stress

Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I made a few pots for the garden out from empty coke bottle. I planted marigold seeds on it. I hope it fully grows soon and display it inside of the sala.

Yes! Today is day 5 of our acne journey. I was so shocked when I woke up this morning, my breakouts were peeling and flaking. I guess I had applied a thick layer of Benzac(Benzoyl peroxide) last night. But after I took a bath, my skin went ok and back to its own moisture.

Today I will share a lil about stress and how does it affect adult acne. Way back 2018, I had mentioned on my past blogs that stress can affect hormonal acne. Based on my experience, I went from many stress in the past. Work, financial problem, mental stress, and yes including love life. When we are in deep trouble or anxiety, stress hormones are going active. That is the time when pores are loosening, oil secretion and sweat are increasing. Heart and blood circulation are in an abnormal beats. That is why pimples and zits are starting to grow and yes it causes breakouts.

Way back 2018, I remember I had a problem with my colleague and it took my period for two months to arrive. And that time I was having a little stress about my Trip to Thailand. I studied all about Thailand for 6 months before I flew August that year. And yes, the stress is there and had breakouts not long.

Stress is also caused by iron deficiency. Taking vitamins with iron and zinc is good for the circulation of blood and skin. Stresstabs, Conzace, Ferrous sulfate are just one of those many iron vitamins out in the market.

Problems and trials are always there. It is normal for human beings to get in trouble, but don't forget that there is mightier than your troubles. And that is our Lord God. I had this one trouble last year going a year now. Was a long story, I don't wanna spill it online lol! To cut the story short, I got broke. Financially and mentally. I almost want to quit my life especially November last year was the worst of all the worst hahahah! I was enlightened, I talked to God almost every day and night of every step and action I made. As if there was an invisible armour of light in my side. Whenever I ask something of Him, there are situations that gave me favors. And as if there are small miracles happening that moment. I always shed tears inside the washroom whenever there were answered prayers. Like one instance, there was a bill thats needs to be paid that very day. I had no money that time, really even a single peso. I downloaded an online loan and prayed to God. Just a few minutes, the loan was approved. And I was really grateful that God hears me even the most silent cries. I am a witness of His miracles. I will be posting a separate post about Jesus' miracles and works. For now, bottomline, stress is one factor of breakouts. And as the saying, 'Prayer works'. Yes! It works.

Also, staying up late at night can cause pimples. Breakouts will appear at your forehead. So tip, don't stay up late, have a healthy sleep starting 10pm onwards for 6-8 hours is enough for adults. Rehydrate before and after sleep. I always drink one glass of water when I wake up in the morning cos we sweat while we are sleeping, fluid in our body should be replaced. Drinking water in the morning as a habit can prevent hypertension, bloating and stomach acidity.

These are pics of my face after our skin night routine. I applied Olay Mochi-mochi night cream under my eyes and areas with no pimples to see how this night cream works on oily skin.




See you tomorrow and Goodnight! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment