Saturday, February 13, 2010

INFATUATION?!!!


Being a Senior high school student, having an affair to an opposite sex is a pleasure to someone. Having that "kilig" factor is an advantage like girls at my age. Seeing your crush walking around the corridor or just saying a simple "hi" to him is such a blessing. The feeling of HEAVEN poured down from the skies. The essence of orhids and the pollens of sampaguitas just touched my wooden heart. His gaze, his moves and his eyes just gives me reasons to find TRUE LOVE insights...
His AUTHENTIC looks, his academic proficiency and the way he treats a woman, makes me fall in love...
No woman would not fall for him. He's a MASTERPIECE... an art displayed on a gallery that's not for sale... I would describe him as a piece of JEWELRY, a woman would ever love. A jewelry, that even a maiden coudn't resist. This fantasy of him will never loose the chase. Looking through his eyes' rushes through my veins and there's no motion in my heart. I'll never be the same 'coz he's one in a million. He's the reason why I breathe, the reason that I still believe that Love conquers all. Because he's my destiny...
Nothing can stop me from Loving him. I will follow, anywhere in anyway, I 'll never gonna let him go.
Thinkin' he'll be out of my life is a big chaos for me. My mind would turn black if I'd find out that he'll never likes me as usual. it's a big disaster, and I'll hold it badly. What will be my biggest mistake. Is there something lacking about my personality, my being or my womanhood? I never neede him for pointin' out my wrongs; I never neede him to be strong, my love for him was strong he shoud've known. I never neede him for judgment, I never neede him to question what I spent. I never needed his corrections on everything from hot I act to what I say. I 'm sorry for the way I let You go, of everything I wanted when he came along. I know next to him is not where I belong. And it's a little late for explanations. There isn't anything that I can do. This sufferings of mine hits me like a ray of sun; burning through my darkness night. Creeping me into my lonely hours.
When will this end?
When I finally realized, we were not meant to be?
When I saw him one day, he holds hand with another girl that once fits mine perfectly?
Or, when I find the right guy for me that'll make me happy but not to make me cry?
~AZILANEB02/13/10~

No comments:

Post a Comment