Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The STRUGGLES i encountered this past days...




Being a HIGH SCHOOL student,I almost encounter problems in school. Such as academic problems, peer problems, family problems, and the MOST common topic LOVE problems[lolz].
Teenagers like me, experience many situations in school through opposite sex. I do believe that the FIRST STAGE of having a relationship during high school is through CRUSHES.. When I was in freshman before,I never experience having crushes in school. I often look forward to other subjects like showbusiness,sports enthusiastic, setting a trend to my friends,and inventing a new style of fashion. I never intend to put my mind into a commitment at an early age. But when I became a Sophomore, I view guys at school with athletic postures, good looks, and with a pleasing personality. I never look guys beyond their looks but I realized I set standards just for displays..
But when I became JUNIOR, I rest my eyes to guys who aren't my real type. I admire boys with good looks but I disagree to like them if I knew that the boy I admire is dumb and stupid...There was a guy who is my friend since junior,and we both share text messages every night and fortunately we were seatmates. He often tells himself to me,but I was bored to listen his non-sense stuffs that makes me an idiot all the time just laughing at his corny jokes. But when an interpretative dance held in our school, we both join that contest as one of the participants in our class. We were the main cast of the dance group and luckily we need to hold our hands together because that is a part of the dance routine. I had a crush on him at first because when I hold his hand,OMG! It's so SOFT!!!and that was my first time to hold hands eith a guy!!!and a week later,I enjoy his presence and we knew that we were both mutual in our feelings..we also dance at our junior's prom and oh my god!!he became the king of the night!!!and of course i congratulated him. But time comes,he changed so badly. He's totally changed, a big difference!!!He became overconfident,proud,boastful,mean,and so talkative..and merely I dont like him anymore...
Now, I'm a SENIOR,were classmates again at the same class. I already move on with my life though I know we were not meant to be. I accepted the fact that he is not my soulmate..[though I believe in soulmates and destiny]
A few months ago, there was once this guy who is my first time classmate this year though I knew him for years since freshman. He is a punk,a skater boy, intelligent[actually he became a valedictorian when he graduated grade school]. and he's a religios person. He asked his friend if I entertain suitors and honestly I didn't figure out who is that mysterious guy..and he confronts me what is really his intentions for me..I don't react so soon but for a meantime I realized "I LIKE HIM"
he's nice....=p
ok,this is not yet the end..catch for more insights daily...

No comments:

Post a Comment