Friday, July 15, 2011

Apologetic


It doesn't matter how you discriminate me
It doesn't matter how you told me all the worst words in the world
It doesn't matter how you told me all lies
All I know, it's just a mask.

Nothing else matters, its just a fuckin' lie
You said, you didn't loved me?
You said, you just played me with your games
But you told me, I must not cry at all
But else, I must leave and go.

Maybe its FATE for us to be apart before
It's your decision to leave me and go
I tried so hard to mend this broken heart
But it never healed coz I see you around

You removed me from your list, I added you to my life
You told me to fix out things
Silence conquered my soul
Because all I want to hear from you is to say ''I'm wrong''

It provoked me to stop listening
But you felt the same way too
We're both feeling the dream of lust
But now we realized the absence of morning

Darkness resides within my soul
But suddenly the sun shines upon my wall
Removing the scars on my chest
But I can't remove it without my best

You know my passion is only for you
It never felt spark someone to others
Its awkward to tell that I must go on
Even if leaving is so hard for you to let go

Giving me the strength to love you more
It just proves me that I must stay for more
Trust and loyal can predict me to wait
Leaving me breathless if I can't see you so late

I'm willing to wait for you forevermore
Just tell me to stay I'm pleading for long
I'm happy that you don't resists me no more
I'm loving you holding my last core♥

i love you 28 eternally! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment