Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cinco meses de edad (Five Months Old)


Their is another story elaborated to my graph
This time I need a perfect lie to tell my secrets away
Giving rise to an evolution of hour
Taking down the pieces into a very masterpiece

God gave me reasons for smiling
A reason for being
A reason to crying
And a reason to living

The border are well-built
Sensible, incredible and accountable
He opens the door, I quickly looked up and said,
"How I wish I am beautiful on our wedding day!"

Thinking of the possibility of numbness
Delirious, enthusiastic, very zeal
Perfect two, burned on ice
Shivering and Chilling

Sleeping in mild tender cloth
Keeping the warmth into your breathe
Hugging your flesh upon my chest
Tasting the romance of love

It doesn't matter how I feel cold nor hot
Sweating, salivating neither excavating
Within the dept of my heart, the soul of eternity
A rushed,cold, running awe came out from the wild

Sweet, tender, soft, smooth and gentle dew
A violin exercised upon the tube
Gliding softly upon the route
A nice melody hearing upon the mood

Breaking the silence of the crest moon
A cloudy experience I want to exploit
The crack of the cricket it joined the presence
Darkness resides upon the lamp shade

Curtain meadows
Soft quilts
Scented nighties
Colorful candles
Painted walls and ceilings
Crystal chandeliers
Bitter sweet grape wine
Looked warm caress toilets
Shaved secrets
Icy cold toughs
Harmonized voices toned in silence
Caramelized tops
Wild prints and lines
Folded tuck-ins
Pinkish heels and palms
Skinny waists and knees
Crowded curls and split ends
Pinches and slaps
Cold toes and fingertips
Exposes bellies and tits
And a warm owl on chinky eyes

It's never too late to see the rhythm
Hearing the chaps and scratches
Showing off, Striping off
Shyness resides inexperienced
Two souls tastes the other half
Passion, love and sometimes lust
It's pity felt on the mate
But excitement and love rocks the bed.


~*Happy 5th Monthsary Babe! i love you so much !! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment